The three-cylinder dryer is mainly used for drying granular materials in a certain humidity range, such as yellow sand used in the dry mortar industry; various specifications of sand used in the foundry industry; blast furnace slag for building materials and cement industry; small-sized clay, used in the chemical industry Small particle materials that do not change chemically and are not afraid of high temperature and soot. According to the requirements of different industries for the final moisture content of the dried materials, the moisture content of the dried materials can reach 1 to 0.5%. The material entering the dryer is preferably a non-stick wall and a poplar plate. The temperature of the gas entering the heat exchange in the dryer should not be higher than 750 degrees Celsius. If there is special requirement for high temperature drying, the inner tube and the poplar plate at the entrance of the dryer can be made of heat-resistant steel plate.
1. The investment required for equipment is 1/3 of the imported products.
2. The final moisture of the material is guaranteed to be less than 0.5%. It is the first choice for sand, dry mortar and slag powder production line.
3. The self-insulation thermal efficiency of the cylinder is as high as 70% or more (the traditional single-cylinder dryer has a thermal efficiency of only 35%), and the thermal efficiency is increased by 35%.
4. The fuel can be adapted to coal, oil and gas. It can bake blocks, pellets and powder materials below 20mm.
5. It reduces the land occupation by 50% compared with the single-cylinder dryer, the civil construction investment is reduced by about 50%, and the power consumption is reduced by 60%.
6, can easily adjust the desired final moisture index according to user requirements.
7. The air outlet temperature is low, and the dust removal equipment is used for a long time.
8, no need for large and small gear transmission, using the roller drive.
Feed-in Gas Temperature
Address：No. 19, Longjiang West Road, Shangjie District Zhengzhou City