If you are looking for related products or have any other questions, you can call the company service hotline at any time, or click the button below to communicate with us online!
Calcium carbonate grinding mill is a commonly used industrial milling equipment. The main factors affecting the production of calcium carbonate grinding mill are:
1. The hardness of the material. The harder the material, the more difficult it is to grind and the more wear and tear on the equipment. Mill's grinding speed is slow, of course,mill's grinding ability is small.
2. The humidity of the material, that is, the moisture contained in the material is large, the material is easy to adhere in the calcium carbonate grinding mill , and it is easy to block during the feeding process, resulting in a reduction in the grinding ability of calcium carbonate grinding mill .
3. The fineness of the material after calcium carbonate grinding mill are high, that is, the finer the material required by grinding mill, the smaller the grinding mill ability.
4. The composition of the material, the more fine powder contained in the material before mill grinding, the more it affects mill milling, because these fine powders tend to adhere and affect the transportation. For the content of fine powder, it should be sieved once in advance.
5. The viscosity of the material. That is, the greater the viscosity of the material, the easier it is to adhere.
6. The better the wear resistance of calcium carbonate grinding mill milled parts (hammer head and jaw plate), the greater the grinding mill capacity, if it is not wear-resistant, it will affect grinding ability.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cel : 0086-13523465141
Address：No. 19, Longjiang West Road, Shangjie District Zhengzhou City